1. be an authentic organization/association with a registered office.
2. be a real institution working in the field of development and enjoying a good reputation.
3. be willing to cooperate in achieving the goals and objective of the Fondation Wildanie Cupidon Foundation.
4. adhere to the mission and strategies of the foundation.
5. be an organization legally registered with the competent authorities.
6. be recommended by two (2) members of the foundation (natural and legal persons).
7. complete the membership form which, after review by the secretariat, will be submitted to board for assessment.
8. pay a membership fee for the membership card/certificate, which will be set by the Executive Board.
9. be ready to comply with the articles of these statutes and the internal regulations of the said foundation.